|Yes, Virginia, the wedding is actually happening.|
- Like we said before, you can go ahead and RSVP today.
- Take a look at our online wedding registries.
- Whether you're visiting from far away, or you want to play tourist in your home town, take a look at our ideas on where to have fun in Seattle. We'll probably update it from time to time.
- Visitors traveling from out of town will want to bookmark our page full of Travel & Lodging Information.
- The DJ is happy to take suggestions, so if you have music that you'd like to dance to (either specific songs or just a genre), add a comment to our Dance Music page.
- If you want to keep track of the updates made to our site, you can subscribe to our RSS feed. This feed has all updates (DIY tips, cries for help, shameless promotions for our totally awesome vendors, etc.), while this link only has updates that are labeled "for guests".
- Did the last bullet point sounded like a foreign language to you? That's okay! Just visit www.beaudrowen.com every so often to see if there are any recent updates. We'll probably have something new to say at least once a week. The wedding info you see here will be at the top of the page up until the big day, so just scroll down to look for the latest news.
Did we mention you can RSVP using our website? You can!
Went to my cousin’s wedding party at one of NYC venues. Loved all arrangements, especially all decorations were outstanding. Want to have similar ones for my wedding too. Hope to get my wedding solemnized in way I always wanted.ReplyDelete
can stand to extreme sovereignty charges related with wedding music and fulfilling copyright laws. houseofchordsbandReplyDelete
Superb! I enjoyed over read your Wedding blog post. Your blog have nice information, For More another flowers send flowers to bermudaReplyDelete
Very Nice! I like all. online professional logo design usaReplyDelete