HotelsWe have blocks with three area hotels. Call and ask to make your reservation with the Owen-Beaudrot wedding party. Or book online by clicking on the hotel's name in the table below and using the "Group Code" associated with your hotel. Your room is guaranteed for the nights of the 17th and 18th. If the hotel has space and you'd like to turn your trip into a bit of a vacation, you can book 2-3 days before and after the wedding at our discounted rate.
|Mayflower Park Hotel
Travel Within SeattleWe strongly encourage out-of-town guests to save money by not renting a car. We've tried to make this as doable as possible:
- The hotels are with in a $10 cab ride or 15-20 minute bus ride of the ceremony & reception venues.
- Also within a very short walk or bus ride of several major tourist attractions.
- Car rentals available near hotels for day trips.
- Shuttle service will provided for those who prefer not to take the half-mile walk from the ceremony to the reception.
- Be safe. Taxicabs will be provided from the reception free of charge.
- Shuttles will also be provided from downtown hotels to any additional wedding-related festivities.
|Light Rail can help you get to and from the airport without a car. Seattle's extensive bus system has frequent service during the day and is well-maintained.
Travel to & from Seatac AirportA cab from the Airport to downtown is about $40. There are three cheaper options for getting to your hotel from the Airport without a rental car:
- Light Rail ($5 round trip) will get you within two blocks of your hotel.
- If you are staying at Hotel Moncao, exit at the University Street station. After stepping off the train, turn right and follow signs to exit at 3rd & Seneca. Once you get to street level, head east on Seneca St. (walking against one-way traffic, up the hill, and away from the water). Turn right at the next block onto 4th Ave. Keep going down 4th Ave until you get to Hotel Monaco on your right at 1101 4th Ave.
- If you are staying at Mayflower Park Hotel, exit at the Westlake station. Head up the escalator to the middle of the platform. There should be glass doors next to a sign market "Westlake Center". This puts you on the basement level of Westlake Center. Go up two escalators to the second floor. On your right there should be a Caché. To the store's left you should see a hallway marked Fifth Avenue ... Hotel Lobby. Go down this hallway and you eventually arrive at the Mayflower Park Hotel.
- If you are staying at the Ramada Inn, exit at the Westlake station. Follow signs to exit at 5th & Pine. Once you are at street level, turn right, and head to the corner of 5th & Pine. Turn right onto 5th Ave. Walk 4-5 blocks (walking against one-way traffic) until you see the Ramada Inn on your right at 2200 5th Ave.
- The Gray Line ($25 round-trip) will take you to a downtown hotel within a few blocks of yours. You can book online or call 206-628-6088. Try asking your driver if they can drop you directly at your nearby hotel. If they won't do it, here are walking directions from their stops.
- Guests at the Hotel Monaco should go to the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Go South on 4th Ave (walking against one-way traffic on 4th) until you get to the Hotel Monaco on your right at 1101 4th Ave.
- Folks staying at the Mayflower Park Hotel , head to the Westin Hotel. Walk South on 5th Ave (walking with one-way traffic on 5th), and take the second right onto Olive Way. The Mayflower will be on your left at 405 Olive Way.
- If you're staying at the Ramada Inn, go to the Warwick Hotel. Walk East on Lenora St (walking against one-way traffic on Lenora). Take the first left onto 5th Ave, and go one block. Ramada will be on your right at 2200 5th Ave.
- The Shuttle Express ($27 round-trip for 1-2 passengers; $37 for 3, $47 for 4) offers door-to-door service. You can book online or call 425-981-7000.