Food: We each picked out five of our favorite restaurants to recommend:
- 663 Bistro ($). The best of Seattle's many hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurants. Get at least one curry dish. Also, the food is incredibly filling; two dishes plus a fried rice dish will be more than enough for four people. For Dim Sum (say, on a Saturday Brunch), try Jade Garden ($).
- Pike Street Fish Fry ($). Anything and everything that is delicious fried. Try the oysters and the menu of sauces for your fries.
- Elysian Brewpub ($). Good variety of pub food with excellent rotating tab of in-house microbrews.
- Molly Moon's Ice Cream ($). A great place to stop on a sunny day.
- Julia's on Broadway ($$). A nice late breakfast or brunch spot. Vegetarians may prefer the all-vegetarian Cafe Flora.
- Long's Provincial ($$). A diverse menu of regional Vietnamese food with a great cocktail menu.
- Maneki ($$). The best Japanese restaurant in the best city for Japanese food in the U.S.
- Coastal Kitchen ($$). A combination of regular favorites and a rotating menu of cuisines from around the world.
- Wild Ginger ($$$). A regular on "Best Seattle Restaurants" lists, they serve up the oft-maligned "asian fusion cusine" but manage to get it right. Reservations recommended.
- Lola ($$$). Our favorite of the five restaurants owned by Seattle superchef Tom Douglas. Reservations recommended during peak hours.
|Fish tossing at Pike Place Market is always a treat. Cafe Campagne ($$) is our favorite restaurant in the Market, and probably just outside our top ten.|
- Watch the guys toss the fish at Pike Place Market. While you're there, Grab coffee at the original Starbucks, and do a bit of specialty shopping.
- Take the monorail to Seattle Center, where you can visit the Space Needle, Experience Music Project, and the Science Fiction Museum.
- Learn a little about Seattle's frontier days at the Underground Tour. A good choice for gray or rainy days. (note: call in advance for schedules and availability.)
- Go whale-watching in the San Juans (note: this is a full-day trip that requires a car to get to the right port).
- The Boeing Museum of Flight is a great place for aviation buffs, the young, and the young at heart. (note: take the 124 bus from downtown if you're traveling car-free)
- Stretch your taste buds in the International District: where you can find more than your standard Hong Kong expat fare. Vietnamese, Thai, Szechuan Chinese, Japanese, and other East & South Asian cuisines dot the neighborhood.
I have read your post, very nice, your article shearing for, Tirupati may be a major journey and cultural hub within the Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh. it's the biggest town within the Rayalaseema region, placed at the foothills of the jap Ghats.ReplyDelete
One day tirupati tour package from chennai | Tirupati tour package from chennai
Thanks for sharing us. Bellevue Property ManagementReplyDelete
I am able to tell them I am aware of what they're doing. I would absolutely suggest them on your next upkeep!ReplyDelete
Absolutely stunned with the aid of the effects of this website online! Rehab NashvilleReplyDelete
Their team is full of hardworking problem-solvers that deliver quality work quickly. Sewer ClogsReplyDelete
Their initial proposal was very detailed and are personally invested in the project. Benzo DetoxReplyDelete
Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information. and visit our blog site also. Satta KingReplyDelete
Nice Post Your content is very inspiring and appriciating I really like it please visit my site forReplyDelete
delhi satta king
Disawar satta king
Satta King 786